Thursday, November 27, 2008

Funny Comments and Weather



Mark Schlereth just predicted that the Titans would win 31-3 today. I laughed out loud. It could seriously happen though. I wholeheartedly disagree with taking the games from Detroit and Dallas. Even though there is the possibility of shitty games, it is kind of cool that a)you can always count on the same two teams playing and b) there is at least a 1 in 8 chance of the Packers playing on Thanksgiving, which I think is sort of cool.


While flipping through the channels just now, my wife stopped on the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. There is some Broadway cast singing a Christmas Carol. She says, "I hate theatre fags." Alrighty then.


Early forecast for Sunday: High of 33, 40% chance of snow, 100% chance of me being hungover


No comments: