Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Afternoon Coast


It's now 3. Been here for about 8.5 hours. Got a whole bunch of work done. Now I am in full on stare at the clock mode. I was just given another project, but am going to do what I tend to do on Friday afternoons, which is open the file in front of me on my desk, and surf the Internet while pretending to "research". I will also try to stare down at it, or pretend to write when one of my bosses walks by. 80% of the time, it works all the time. I've been at the job for 6 months now, and haven't been caught (at least where anyone said anything) so I'm going to go ahead and assume it is working. Plus, I was here an hour plus earlier than anyone else, and didn't take an hour and a half lunch. No opinions or intelligence to pass along really. I had a sweet trade on NBA2k9 last night: Bogut, Mbah-a-Moute (who is WAY better in real life than on the game), Francisco Elson and a 2nd rd pick to the Lakers for Lamar Odom, 2 1st rd picks and some asshole bench warmer to replace Elson who was like the 14th guy on my roster. The Lakers accepted except that selfish prick Odom refused to waive his no trade clause. 75 minutes before I can leave without permission.

No comments: