Saturday, December 13, 2008

Well, Juice, I know you've been waiting for another Tar Heel post, so now you have one. It's not all about that, though.

Today is a great sports day for me. My Heels continue their heated rivalry with Oral Roberts tonight at 5pm. It doesn't matter how bad either team is and how good the other team is, this game is always close. The Heels are on a 10 day lay off. It would be close if it was at Oral Roberts. Where is Oral Roberts? Heels win 103-59.

I've successfully managed to make it all week without hearing who won the Pacquiao-De La Hoya fight. The replay will be on soon. I avoided the topic on Monday's PTI and I saw a pic of De La Hoya in SI this week but I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Then I was watching an MMA fight on HDnet last night and they started talking about the fight. What the fuck? I turned it off and never returned.

The g/f and I are heading to an indoor arcade/mini golf/ laser tag place tonight. This could be a ticking bomb. I'm facing a dilemma. Should I kick the shit out of her at everything and risk her getting pissed or should I let her win? I live by the philosophy that I let chicks win when I'm hitting on them. But I don't need to hit on her. Game on, let the domination begin!

I am so fucking sick and tired of the Yankees. We are entering another Yankee great 5 or 6 year stretch. They are gonna be very good. Red Sox beware. The Yankees are like the Cowboys to me. I hate them when they're good but I love rooting against them. When they aren't very good I just don't give a shit. But, CC and Burnett? Fuck.

The night will be capped off by a viewing of 'Dark Knight.' And hopefully some sex. I'll give a review of both at a later date.

1 comment:

Juicelaw said...

Oral Roberts is in Oklahoma. They are actually pretty decent. CU beat them this year already. That game was closer than you thought.

I would kick the shit out of my wife in laser tag.

PS. Are you guys going as a group? Are you 16?