Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow, Vultures & Boldin



If you were to ask me what I wanted to do for 2 1/2 hours on a Friday night after working for 10 hours, I can pretty much guarantee you that shoveling snow would not be my answer. We got another gigantic ass fucking snowstorm in Northeast Wisconsin. I would also like to add that my snowblower is broken and has been "getting an estimate" for five days now. Alot of you are probably calling me a pussy right now. Well. Fuck You. We are now nearing an all time record for snow in the month of December. In fucking history. And it snows in Wisconsin alot. And shoveling it isn't fun. I swear to god (probably Sports Bottle's) if I sweat through another sweatshirt this winter, I will kill someone.


The championship of the OJSFA got started last night with the Jags/Colts game. I had MoJo Drew going. And he got TWO touchdowns that he rightfully earned vultured by that QB with Crone's Disease and some asshole I've never heard of. MoJo DID end up with 23.2 points, which is a pretty good game, but nowhere near as good at 35 plus would've been. I'm not going to be happy if I lose by less than 12. Fucking vultures.


I got a sick feeling in my stomach this morning when I heard that Anquan Boldin may not play Saturday. When the fuck did he get hurt? Goddamn the NFL West and your shitty fucking teams that allows a team like Arizona to be locked into the playoffs with two games left, and have the luxury of sitting one of your best players for having a hangnail. Fuck.

3 comments:

Seymour said...

maybe Q is getting another new face?

Seymour said...

also, nick collins made the Pro Bowl?!? Who wants to bet every AFC player voted for Sean Taylor only to be reminded he hasn't played all year?

Juicelaw said...

They just found out Rod Woodson and Ronnie Lott were retired too.