Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Frickin' Christmas Boys and Girls!

So it technically isn't Christmas yet, but I'm off of work until Monday, and the family get togethers begin tonight, so close enough. Pretty excited about having to brave six inches of snow to get to my folks house tonight, and fighting with my wife about who has to drive home. My plan is to do about eight shots in the first hour so I am too drunk to drive.

Last night I finally broke down and got a new snowblower. My old one that I got for $50 two years ago broke, and was not repairable. So we headed out to the box stores last night to look. Eventually my wife forced me to get the more expensive model of the type we were looking at. I haven't used it yet (although it is slowing like a mother outside right now) but I'm pretty sure there is an option that sucks my dick.

RANDOM BEER REVIEW: Leinenkugel's "1888 Bock"

The bottom line is that it is tasty as fuck. Not the best beer I've ever had, but definitely among the best Leinie's. I didn't pour it into a glass, but it tastes like it is a brown-ish color. Tastes more like a Scotch Ale than a Bock. When I think of a bock, I normally think of a really, really dark beer. Like most Leinie's products, its lighter than that, but has alot of taste. I would highly recommend it. Plus its got a sweet fluorescent green label, with grass and shit on it, so it feels like spring.

SUNDAY WEATHER REPORT: High of 27, Sunny

No comments: