Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen! Your Orenthal James Simpson Football Association champion, The White Broncos! Yes, thank you, thank you. My shorthanded team of miscreants destroyed the Twinkies in impressive fashion thanks solely to Dr. Phillip Rivers, MoJo Drew and Tennessee's defense. Everyone else on my team shit the bed, but thanks to the Iggles (one half of Twinkies team) I was able to pull it out. It is worth mentioning that I obtained Phil and MoJo in a trade FROM Twinkie for Donovan McNabb and FatDale White. My pair outscored his something like 50 to 20. Victory is sweet. I am probably either going to spend the money on blow or a new snowblower, I haven't decided.

Championship MVP goes to Dr. Phillip for his 284yd, 4TD performance. He joins Donovan McNabb in '07 and Marvin Harrison in '06 as past winners. (Which doesn't bode well for him).

No comments: