Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Big Baby lives up to his namesake

There's really nothing like having the nickname big baby and then being cussed out by another grown man on live TV, throwing a tantrum and then crying about it. Glen Davis, I salute you.





Also in case anyone happened to miss this, which I doubt because it's been absolutely plastered all over deadspin and PFT, but Visanthe Shiancoe is now a huge star.

Kevin Mchale is approximately 63 games from being forever cut from the T-Wolves franchise like the cancerous tumor that he is. At least Minnesota fans will have another high lottery pick chance to look forward to when they get their new coach and now Mchale won't be there to trade the right pick for their team away anymore!

Should be less than two weeks now until Sabathia is a Yankee, I've come to terms with this.

I'm a little concerned with Doug Melvin being 100% dead set against trading any of his young current major leaguers. Why is he so against this? Of course maybe he is and he's just playing the politics game, Melvin's response to 95% of trade rumors is "We've never had any discussion about this player, EVER"

Why the fuck is Peavy so interested in going to the Cubs but tells the Brewers to 100% fuck off? I hope you end up in Chicago and lose for the rest of your life you fucking prick.

The Yankees and Mets, after already get a billion and a half dollars from the city of New York, are asking for another half billion dollars. Stay classy New York.

In one fell swoop I managed to "blow" a 40 point lead coming into Monday night of fantasy football with about 60 stagnant points on my bench, and tie in my first round playoff game of another league with roughly 40 points on that bench, of course I wasn't even close to competing in the tie breaker, weak. That's alright though, I'm winning money in Juice's league

Derrick Rose apparantely cut himself while eating in apple in bed earlier this week. I can't say too much, I prefer to eat apples with a knife myself, the real kicker here is that the report says he cut himself on his arm. Wtf, was he using his arm as a cutting board? How do you even do that? He's not expected to miss any playing time at least, so it won't go into one of those, pitcher dislocates his shoulder while putting kid to bed, freak injury columns that writers put together once a month. We get it, athletes get hurt like normal people too.

During the post game analysis of MNF last night Steve Young looks like he got douched in the face with an empty beer cup. Judging from the direction of where the cup was coming from, I can't entirely rule out Emmitt. I will say this though, Young kept his cool and didn't skip a beat in his report.



So this turned into some random thoughts for the day...

2 comments:

The Sports Bottle said...

Ahhhhhh, thank you. Nothing better than a black locker room dong on my computer after a wonderful nights sleep.

Juicelaw said...

Whoever threw that cup is awesome.

Rose allegedly fell asleep after eating said apple, and then rolled over on top of the knife. This has the smell of Brandon Marshall's "I put my hand through the TV set after I slipped on a McDonald's bag" excuse, but whatever.