Saturday, December 20, 2008

(Sports Bottle's) God loves Twinkies



To let you know how bad the injury situation is getting with the White Broncos, I am leaning STRONGLY towards STARTING Leon fucking Washington in the championship game. It appears nearly certain that my second best player Anquan Boldin is out with a face (actually I think it is herpes or something, but whatever), my third best player Marion Barber is a)probably not going to play and b) has a brutal matchup. So there it is, the New York Jets second fucking running back is going to be leaned upon heavily to make me money. If I don't lose by 30 I will be surprised.


In other beating dead horse news: I can't wait for the "magicJack St. Petersberg Bowl" at the venerable old college football venue, The Tropicana Dome. /shakes head in disgust.


Two really good college basketball games on this afternoon: #2 Gonzaga v. #13 UConn and #4 Xavier v. #11 Duke. (all ratings are from the Basketball State). FYI UW is ranked #29 and Creighton is #49.


Going to a "Christmas Party" tonight at my sister in-law's house. I put it in quotes because I'm going to see all of these fucking people in 5 days, so it is really an excuse to show off how much money they have. Regardless, it will suck because this is the sister in-law that judges my wife and I for "how much we drink". This is funny for at least four reasons: 1)She has never had more than 2 drinks in her life, 2) Therefore she thinks more than 2 drinks means you "have a problem", 3) I probably get drunk like 6 times a year (down from 256 in 2003), 4) Her husband used to enjoy drinking, but is now a beaten down shell of his former self, and tries to pile drinks on me so they have something to gossip about. It is supposed to snow another 4 to 8 inches tonight (fuck mother nature), so the wife and I have discussed the possibility of getting snowed in, and then purposely getting completely shitfaced just to prove a point. In reality we will be in bed by 10.

1 comment:

Ricky said...

This global warming sucks... Everyday I am in the car for 4 hours to and from work I sit and pray for the polar bears. When I am shoveling I think about the ice caps and how they must be continuing to melt. Then I think about how badly I want to punch Al Gore in the face.