Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sports Illustrated Preview



It's a Sports Illustrated Extravaganza!! For the first time I can recall I've received 3 different Sports Illustrateds in the same week. For my viewing pleasure I have the SI shown above, the Golf Plus 2008 Review/2009 Preview and the 2008 Pictures of the Year.



Tim Tebow is a monster. For the first time all year I was able to enjoy an entire Saturday of college football. I'm normally working during that time, keeping the streets safe for Juice, Twinkie and Bear. The type of people who look to me for guidance and reassurance.



Anyways, I caught the entire Florida/Bama game. The entire time I was thinking how ridiculous it is that Vegas had Florida favored by 10 and it looked even more ridiculous with Bama up 20-17 in the second half. Well, once again Vegas gets it right. How the fuck do they do that? Hmmmm......



A nice picture of the Sooners praying on the field before they kicked the shit out of Missouri. I don't see Missouri players praying anywhere in the picture. This leads me to believe (my) God likes the Sooners because I'm sure God took time out of his day to catch this snoozer of a game. I hear Jesus is a great blocking running back.



SI Players NFL Poll - What percentage of NFL players would you say use performance enhancing drugs?


  • 0 to 4 percent - 32%

  • 5 to 9 percent - 23%

  • 10 to 19 percent - 20%

  • 20 to 29 percent - 12%

  • 30 percent or more - 12%




Apparently Lane Kiffin has a really hot wife.

$5,050 - amount the door to the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders' locker room sold for in an auction of Texas Stadium memorabilia.

Faces in the Crowd - one F-able chick, given she's 18. Otherwise I'd never even think about it.

Interview with Mack Brown. Who, besides me, knew Mack Brown led the Tar Heels to an 11-1 record in 1997? Anyone?

I always thought Sam Bradford was white, but now I'm not so sure.

Long ass article about rich Russian dudes spending a shit load of money to fuel the Russian sports machine. Riveting.

Lets move onto the feature of the day - the Golf Plus Review/Preview!!! In case I haven't mentioned it in the past, I love golf. I love playing it and I love watching it on my 61' HD TV. I love playing it with Juice. He always teaches me a few things.

Other random thoughts -

Fuck CC. Fuck him right in the butt. If anyone thought there was a minute chance he'd remain a Brewer, you are a fucking retard

The Bucks are good at nothing, except maybe rebounding. Every game is the same. They shoot 37% and get outscored by 20 at the free throw line.

Got 'Dark Knight' from Netflix. I'm really looking forward to watching. Yes, I haven't seen it yet. Fucking get over it.

'True Blood' on HBO is excellent. Lots of blood and sex.


2 comments:

Juicelaw said...

Hopefully the blood isn't FROM the sex. That would be odd.

gotwinkies said...

Mack Brown coached the Tar-Heels? I did not know that.

I haven't seen Dark Knight yet either.

You don't keep the streets safe, you shred the constitution to generate revenue for the State in my eyes.

Lane Kiffin's wife is really freaking hot.