Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daily Wagering 12/10 and an apology

I apologize to you, Juice, for the Badger loss last night. For the first time in my life I was rooting for them because I had bet on them. I'm not the type of person who says, like most people do, I have the worst luck in the world. But, come on, they beat Duke and lose to UWGB? Duke would kill UWGB.

I re-upped on the gambling site to continue with my wagering. I'll allow a few seconds for a standing applause..........................

I wasn't technically out of money. I have $18 on the line for some large favorites in the world of boxing, but since none of you will have heard of any of the participants, I'll simply leave it at that. I dropped another hundy which also gave me a 10% bonus of $10 of free money. At this point I'm not sure what "free money" is. It's a separate balance, which I bet on the Penguins straight up tonight.

I've decided to not be so reckless anymore. No more 10+ team parlays. Well, not as much of them, I should say.

Tonight I took Florida +4.5 at home against Syracuse. Should be a good game with each team in the top 15. 5 to win 4.55.

Two team NCAA parlay - Colorado -150 and Michigan St -16.5. I moved the Michigan St line down a little. 5 to win 6.05

Two team NBA parlay - Wizards +7.5 against Celtics and over 196.5. I moved the over/under up a little. 5 to win 9.99.

It's a new day. Tune in tomorrow for my simultaneous bitching about all five or so teams I'm betting on today.

No comments: