Thursday, September 10, 2009

NFL Picks!! and stuff

I'm back, making picks using nothing but gut feelings, but not placing any actual bets because I don't have money and because gambling is illegal. Although I hope to make one or two on October 25th in Vegas. Last year I was a respectable, but not great, 134-126-7 against the spread.

Pit (-6), TB (+6), NO (-13), Atl (-4.5), Hou (-4.5), Cin (-4), Car (+1), Ind (-7), Min (-4), Bal (-13), NYG (-6.5), Sea (-8.5), Ari (-6.5), GB (-3.5), NE (-10.5), SD (-9.5)

I HATE three or four of these picks.

Looking forward to real football tonight.

STUFF

Goddamn fantasy football. Already it looks like Pierre Thomas is out because he "cut his leg on a fence" WHAT? What the fuck are you doing trying to leap fences you stupid asshole? It had something to do with his Rottweiler or German Shepard or pit bull or some shit. Jesus christ. Doesn't he understand that I've got money on him? Fuck! Now I have to start goddamn Julius Jones, who I couldn't possibly like any less than I do. Jones prediction: 43 yds rushing, 1 catch for 4 yds, 0 TD, 1 fumble.

Quick movie review. Since I have my free HBO preview I am watching some movies that aren't that new, but that I haven't already seen. I watched "Hitman" the other night. It surprisingly didn't suck dick. Cool shooting/gadgets/gratuitous nudity= not terrible. They didn't really explain why he has a fucking barcode on his head (although I'm mildly familiar with the video game, so I kind of know), so that was weird. I'd give it like a 3.5/5.

Packer preview coming tomorrow.

No comments: