Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Very Nearly Went to the Game Today...


Then we had a landscaping mishap, and now I can't afford it. Also, from the time I was going to buy yesterday afternoon to last night, ticket prices went up like $25, so I probably wasn't going anyway.

In other news, I was at Piggly Wiggly last night (because I'm old, and old people buy groceries on Saturday night), and this month's issue of Cosmo, with Megan Fox on the cover, was fucking censored. Someone took a fucking piece of wood and placed it in front of every issue on the shelf.

Did I move to fucking Salt Lake City?!?!?!? Is this Russia?!?!?!? Is it 1952!?!?!!? What the fuck? It isn't even that good of a cover. I mean, there isn't anything wrong with it, but it is like every. other. issue. of. Cosmo. EVER. Seriously, I might not be able to go there ever again. Quit pushing your fucking morals on me. Now if you excuse me, I have to go beat myself with a chain because I looked at this month's issue of Cosmo.

No comments: