Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gregg Easterbrook is a Moron

Actual passage from his Tuesday Morning QB article on ESPN.com (where else?):

" Seven of their last 12 first-round choices were invested in linebackers and defensive linemen. That means other positions on the team are starved for talent -- and it's not even
clear the front seven will be particularly good."


Really? I guess having Aaron Rodgers at QB means you are starved for talent. I guess having Jennings and Driver (both Pro Bowlers) means you are starved for talent at WR. I guess Woodson and Harris (both Pro Bowlers) means we have no talent at corner. I guess Nick Collins (Pro Bowler) isn't very talented either. And that isn't even mentioning Finley, Lee, Grant, Nelson, Jones, etc. all who have Pro Bowl potential at least some day. And as far as the front 7 goes, I bet Kampman (Pro Bowler) might have beef with that assessment. As would Raji, Jenkins, Pickett, Barnett and Hawk (all solid). Obviously, Ted Thompson is an idiot and we are going 1-15 this year.

Seriously. If you don't know anything about a team. And haven't ever seen them play. I don't want your opinion. Nor does the rest of Packer Nation.