Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A-Rod Thinks I'm Stupid

I didn't even watch the Rodriguez interview thing yesterday. I didn't need to. The highlights crawling across the bottom line on ESPN all night were good enough. And he clearly thinks America is really, really dumb. While he is probably right, and I've said before that America is full of people that shouldn't be allowed reproduce, or waste my air, even America isn't THAT stupid that it believes A-Rod's ridiculous tall tales. And I'm going to go ahead and ignore all of the other things he is probably lying about, and assume that he tells the truth that he was clean at all times other than '01-'03 (which is most likely untrue).

Alex Rodriguez is a professional athlete, and probably one of the best in baseball, if not one of the best of all time. He allegedly "started" using steroids in 2001, when he was about 25 years old, and had just signed a 10 year $250 million contract with Texas. And he expects us to believe that his "cousin" who doesn't sound like a doctor, or expert of any kind, told him he could get some stuff in the Dominican that would help with his "energy" and he just injected himself with it for three years, no questions asked. Bull. Fucking. Shit. There is no possible way this happened. There is no possible way that a professional athlete, at the top of his game, who stood lose HUNDREDS of millions of dollars, would take the word of his "cousin" that he could get some shit in the DR and just inject himself with it, no questions asked. Now I know baseball players are stupid. But he can't possibly expect me to buy this. He would've been better off flat out lying to me like Clemens, Palmiero and Bonds than give me this horseshit.

IN OTHER NEWS:

My fucking boss brought her fucking dog into the office with her last night after I had left (which is like a 200 lb black lab). And I arrive at the office this morning to find garbage strewn all over the floor. I was fucking pissed.

3 comments:

gotwinkies said...

You forgot to mention Sammy "I no speak EnglisH" Sosa.

You know who should be getting some respect out of this entire fucking steroids mess? Mark McGwire. He is the only one that respected Congress and baseball enough not to purjure himself. He could have lied. Instead he just didn't want to talk about the past. Remember, when McGwire (allegedly) took PED's (new popular term) they were NOT illegal in baseball. Of course, steroids were a Class A illegal drug according to the DEA, but at least he didn't break baseball's rules. And McGwire NEVER has denied taking them to my knowledge. My new hero, Mark McGwire.

Bear said...

Truly, faking that you can't speak english is the best defense in this case

I've tuned all this crap out years ago, I don't get a hall of fame vote and I don't care what these douches do on their personal time. Them making 20 million a year is enough for me to hate them already, considering the fact that I can't stop watching them play while they make 20 million a year

Ricky said...

A-Rod needs to shut his mouth. Every time he opens it, his story is a little different. In about a 3 minute span he says, I did not know I was doing anything wrong, then he says, I knew I was not taking Tic Tacs. What the fuck, get your lies straight. I think I already said this in my last comment, so I will be done now.