Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random Sports Stream of Consciousness




  1. For some reason, I don't know as much about sports as I used to. By that I mean ten years ago I could probably name almost every team in the top 25 in college basketball and give you a rundown on their strengths and weaknesses. I can do that with only a few teams now, and only because those teams have played the Tar Heels. But this doesn't simply apply to college basketball. I applies to almost all sports. I believe the main reason is my work schedule. I work at 3pm 5 days a week. I miss a lot of what's on TV. But I do know much more about my local teams now since I listen to all their games on the radio.



  2. The long line of faggy white guys playing for Duke makes me wanna fucking punch someone.



  3. I'm sure many feel my boy psycho T is a faggy white guy.



  4. For the life of me I cannot get into regular season NHL. But the NHL playoffs could possibly be my favorite sport to watch. Also, I am winning my Yahoo! fantasy hockey league.



  5. This was the first year since probably 1995 that I didn't buy an EA football game.



  6. I find Tiger Woods to be the most compelling athlete these days. Is there anyone else who handles his professional and private life any better? Besides, I'd eat from his wife's asscrack.



  7. I know I've spoken about it enough, but, seriously, is ARod the dumbest fucking retard or what? His previous press conference was a brilliant idea, if he didn't think we were all complete morons. Why not just come completely clean?



  8. No Shit in My Eye this year, but for those still coming to good ole Stoughton that weekend you should try to take Friday off. We're gonna hit the links on Friday for at least 18 holes.



  9. Fantasy Golf - I'm in a great league run out of a restaurant in Madison. Only 20 bucks. I can email anyone the entry form. It's a lot of fun, results emailed every week and it makes the golf season much more enjoyable.

  10. I have a very large dislike for Stephon Marbury.

  11. It looks like my fantasy bball team is making a nice 2nd half push.

  12. Ricky is a faggy white guy.
  13. I'm looking forward to a .500 season for the crew.
  14. The Bucks beat the Nuggets the other day. How is that possible? Charlie V is playing out of his mind, but I can't help but think he's an idiot. The Bucks are due for a nice substantial losing streak.
  15. What do the Bucks do this offseason? Sessions and Villanueva are both free agents...
  16. Do Timberwolves fans pay attention to the Timberwolves?

1 comment:

Juicelaw said...

So much wrong with that post. But it is a post from someone other than me, so I'll allow it.

I can't get off on Friday of Shit in my eye. I don't have enough comp time. I should be there around 5 though hopefully.