Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Alive!



I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I necessarily missed Loaf Cobra. I mean, he is a helluva guy, and I guess I did miss his geometry teacher/possible drug addict sense of humor. What I did NOT miss, was having to waste our precious Internets space on shit about Minnesota, that didn't involve shitting on their streets, banging their women, or nuking it off the map. I just looked at the "tags" on the site, and I notice that there were 50 articles tagged with "Green Bay Packers" and ONE tagged "Minnesota Vikings". I don't think it was any coincidence that Loaf Cobra was in rehab for the past six months and didn't have Internet access. So welcome back. And I hope Tubby leaves you high and dry and takes his ridiculous athletes with him so Bo can get back to pillaging the Minnesota for its "talent".

No comments: