Tuesday, February 24, 2009

People Who Live In Glass Houses

I've been known to make fun of Prince Fielder and CC Sabathia for being overweight. To be fair they are supposedly world class athletes, and have no reason to be large. I on the other hand, while still only about half the size of either of those two, am not exactly a model of human anatomy. I've often made jokes about my size and inability to refuse snacks. But, I haven't heard that Prince or CC have diagnosed health problems (except for the inability to tie their own shoes. Sorry.). I have seriously been told that I have to go on a diet. And I have been given no direction whatsoever. So I'm just trying to avoid things that I know are bad for me, while filling myself with the empty calories that exist in alcoholic beverages. So today is day one, and wouldn't you know it, more proof that (Sports Bottle's) god hates me. Some fucking bitch made a gigantic plate full of rice krispy treats WITH chunks of chocolate in them. Fucking whore. And now I have to walk by them 200 fucking times today and try to drum up the willpower to not stuff my fat face with like 12 of them. Goddamnit.

No comments: