Monday, October 5, 2009

"I'm Done"

Things are getting out of hand in GB. Here is an actual message (edited to protect the innocent) I received from my wife about an hour ago:

"I am going to leave work early cuz if I have to listen to one more dumb bitch talk about how much they love (He Who Shall Not Be Named) I am going to punch someone in the face."

"I told my boss that I was going to leave purely for this reason, she agrees that is cuz they are women and the majority of women r stupid."

"I just can't focus (on work)"

"I am so stressed out I am sweating"

You can all now congratulate me for how lucky I am.

Also, at least I am not Richard today. And I'm praying for a Packer win because if it doesn't happen, I think I'm going to need a plane ticket to attend his funeral, and those fuckers are expensive.

(UPDATE) I told my boss about what my wife said and his response is "Boy you guys have a hangup on this (He Who Shall Not Be Named Thing)." Then I stabbed him in the neck with a pen, called his daughter a whore, and said: "What the fuck do you mean?" Anxiety level is now a 9.5 out of 10.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Juicelaw... maybe a live blog 2night?

Juicelaw said...

No fucking way. I will barely be able to muster the brain power necessary to drink and beat my wife. I'm already functioning at about 15% capacity. I may not be able to drive home from "work".

When we win, I may do a retrospective.