Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Do not Fuck with Lebron

I think this should be a lesson to anyone living in the greater Cleveland metro area, hell the whole state of Ohio, oh hell the entire country. DO... NOT... FUCK... WITH... LEBRON... JAMES

Seriously, they will ship your ass out in a cardboard box, with no air holes punched in it, for less than the value of said cardboard box. Not that Edwards was any sort of must keep on your team, must put up with any of his bullshit type of player, he was definitely expendable if he became a problem player, but wow that was quick.

I'm dead serious here people, I'm tempted to go up and sock Lebron in the face and see how quickly they decide that since the majority of my ancestors were German, they should just deport my ass back to Deutschland.

No comments: