Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Raped By Twins

I'll admit it. The Twinks fucking own us. Our team is on the borderline of a fullout meltdown. We need our pitching to get hot again, or we are screwed. Sure, we can score 10 runs a game for a week or so. But we can also leave 20 guys on base while we try to hit homers and fail. There are full on cracks showing in the dam. I'm not having a whole lot of confidence right now. Bill Hall should be playing against leftys? Really? Because I'm pretty sure I watched him swing through about 12 fastballs right down the middle last night. He is fucking terrible. There is no excuse for him to start over Gamel, McGehee (who is actually really good) or Counsell. Lets cross our fingers and hope someone named Mike Burns can get out of the 4th tonight. In closing, I would just like to say that .228 hitters make fantastic lead off men, and if Schroeder/Anderson are longing for the return of Weeks the Brewers are fucked.

No comments: