Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Brewers Should Move All Home Games to Cleveland

Don't have alot of time today. Going on vacation tomorrow, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention the insanity of the 14-12 win last night. I'm going to admit that when it got to 12-7, I shut it off, only to turn back about 30 minutes later to see 13-12. I was more than a little shocked. Who the fuck did Cleveland run out there to pitch? Are they THAT bad? When did Dave Bush decide he was going to go into his annual June swoon? The All-Star break can't get here fast enough for Bushie. That game was like 7 hours long last night. I had both Braun and Fielder on my fantasy team, but my opponent had Choo and DeRosa so we about broke even, which is gay.

I may attempt to send a post or two from NYC. Going to see the Yankees and Nats on Thursday barring the rain storm that is supposed to be there.

No other thoughts other than He is a cockbag, and his interview with Buck proves it. Really? You don't understand why Packer fans would hate you? I'm leaning heavily toward keeping any Viking ticket I may get. I think it will be cathartic. He is referring to the Vikings as "we". Fuck You.

3 comments:

Bear said...

Hmmm, is it too early to start making "How long do I wait after you die from a brain aneurysm before I start hitting on your wife" jokes?

Juicelaw said...

My wife only dates human beings.

Bear said...

I never said anything about dating, check your email btw