Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finals Preview, Diets and iPhones

- I will force myself to watch every NBA Finals game because it is my duty as someone who calls myself a sports fan. Even though I suspect I won't like it much. I dislike the Lakers, and will be rooting for the Magic, but if I had to bet I would take the Lakers.

- My wife is out of town for work for the next two days. It gives us both an excuse to fuck up our diets and eat out. Of course, when she eats out, it is inevitably a salad. I am personally trying to go out of my way to gain all 30 pounds back in two days. Last night I got one of those Bread Bowl Pasta things from Domino's, and it was quite possibly the best 1400 calories I have ever eaten. I was physically ill afterwords, and it was great.

- SportsBottle, Ricky and any one else with an iPhone can shove them up their asses. I am getting a new phone in a few weeks, and would totally get an iPhone except that AT&T has deemed Green Bay not important enough to have 3G, and I'm not about to fuck around with worse than dial up cell phone Internet and pay an arm and a leg to do it. Plus, I already have two iPods, so alot of the point of the extra money would be wasted. But I do hope to be a faggot with Blackberry so I can do nothing but sit around and text/send emails/surf the internets at all social events, because everyone else does anyway, so why even bother fighting it.

-RE: Marlins comment. I won't argue at all about the history of the Marlins. They've done a shitload of cool things. But 1,000 people at a game. Fucking embarrassing.

3 comments:

Bear said...

Ueck's quote yesterday at the start of the game. "Looks like a pretty decent sized crowd for a Marlins game, you'd probably see more people at a tailgate in Miller Park"

Juicelaw said...

Schroeder said something like: "Here they don't give an attendance total, they call them off by name."

gotwinkies said...

Mr. Belvedere was a fucking fantastic show.