Monday, June 15, 2009

It's never gonna happen

But man I'm really hoping that at some point this off season, someone on the Packer's D comes out and says something like what Lance Briggs said about Favre in that PFT article.

I just want them to come out and say what we're all thinking, yea bitch, come out and play for the Vikes, we ain't afraid of your 39 year old ass, we'll rip it to pieces.

This weekend concluded the annual winebox race. Each 6 person team has to drink a box of wine(5 liters) and a liter of beer as fast as you can. We took 3rd with a 1:18. We've lost about 5 seconds a year since we won it 2 years ago, so it's pretty disappointing. I then made the great decision to drink for about 10 hours yesterday and then went to watch The Hangover, got to bed by about 1AM. I felt fucking awesome this morning, seriously, no hang over, great. That's my life.

PS, When's the next Haley's comet?

2 comments:

Seymour said...

fantastic movie!!!

Juicelaw said...

I've been angleing to see this movie for two weeks. Heard nothing but good things.....I'll probably never see it.