Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Attack of the BottomLine

More proof ESPN has quit trying to report news, and is basically E! News. This was the actual wording from the BottomLine last night on Game 3 of the Finals after a sentence about the Vikings "suspending pursuit of He": No timetable on when both sides WILL reconsider their positions. Are you fucking kidding me? An actual news organization would have left it at actual facts from the team "that they are allegedly suspending their pursuit." Or would have said something like, it is unclear if the Viqueens would reconsider at a later date. Instead you made up a fact that the sides will in fact reconsider, so in your opinion nothing is suspended. So basically, you aren't reporting anything. The Viqueens are not suspending shit. Two months from now, they will inevitably change their minds. Fucking idiotic. I am losing my will to live.

1 comment:

Bear said...

I'm glad I mentally detached myself from this whole mess. You are gonna give yourself an aneurysm.