Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fantasy Football

Do you all realize that there are already fantasy football rankings out there? That I am on the clock for my keepers in three and a half weeks? Jesus, baseball just started, didn't it? In other news, I have like 7 legitimate keepers on my team, and whomever I pick is going to be wrong (except for MoJo Drew, he is going to be tits). There is a pretend QB battle between Romo and Dr. Phil "MVP" Rivers, and a WR-RB battle between Barber/Lynch/Boldin/Smith. I could justify keeping all of them. Do I go with 2 RBs and a QB? 2RBs and a WR? One of each? My brain hurts.

3 comments:

Bear said...

If you're keeping QB's I'd keep Rivers over Romo

Bear said...

I just offered your brother a trade! And it's too good to turn down!

Juicelaw said...

I hope he makes it and then gets burned by you for the third year in a row.