Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No Interest





I appreciate the extremely hard work of a fellow blogger, but I can't seem to muster any interest in the He situation. I can't even remember who He is half the time and quite frankly I don't care.


I'm always interested in people's opinion of how an athlete should end his career. Will he ruin his legacy if he plays another year/for another team. For the most part everyone needs to mind their own fucking business. It's not your life. Who can blame an athlete for playing past their prime? Remember, an athlete's career is over 15 or so years before an average person's. I would drag it out as long as possible.


But I'm getting off the point. My point is that He is slowly (not so slowly) becoming the biggest prima donna in sports history. It's amazing we didn't see this in his decade and a half in Green Bay. We loved him. I loved him. He's the Everyman!!!!!!!!!!!! But, no. We placed him on a pedestal, and maybe rightfully so. But now he's placed himself on a pedestal. What's the point of going public with any of his thoughts? Why not make a decision first? It's because he NEEDS the attention. He's like a married man who still needs to know he can get that hot chick's number. He's so insecure that he needs to know he can still make headlines because if he doesn't we'll all find out he's one of the crab people. I don't know about anyone else, except Juice, but I'll always remember him as a whiney crybaby.
Other thoughts -
What a great NHL finals! Fucking game 7. I pray for a 5 overtime thriller. Although I'll be at a wedding in Appleton on Friday night. Free beer and the electric slide, what else can you ask for?
I haven't caught any of the NBA finals, except for little snippets on the radio. If Magic win game 4 this will be won by the Lakers in 6. If Lakers win game 4 the series is over in 5.
Hypothetical situation - a female police sergeant, while off duty, calls an on duty patrol officer and asks her to look up the phone number of a random dude b/c she thinks he's "hot." OK, I lied a little. He's not a random dude. He's a local drug dealer who's being looked at closely by his local police department (for which this female police sergeant works for). Anyways, check this out. By the way, this is not a hypothetical situation.

2 comments:

gotwinkies said...

Two things I know for certain after reading that article...

1) John Doe flushed all his shit down the toilet and they damn sure won't bust him now

2) based upon the limited information I have about Sneider, including the semi-arousing picture of her in her uniform, I would throw it to her.

Bear said...

1) or smoked it all

2) Agreed