Thursday, October 2, 2008

At Least the Cubs Lost

That sound you heard last night was either Ryan Dempster's fastball landing in the stands, or about a million fuckheads jumping off the Cubs bandwagon.  Either way, it was a beautiful sound.  My life would suck really, really bad if I couldn't find away to turn my pain into joy at the pain of others.  And the Cubs got "blowed" out last night too.  At least the Brewers had a chance if Corey Hart wasn't high on cocaine or in middle school, or whatever causes an "All-Star" to not be able to connect with a 93mph fastball right down the middle (Not that I can comment much on the game because I am relying solely on the highlights (see earlier post)).  So maybe this will be just like every other playoffs have been for the last 25 years, where I root against teams.  I STILL think the Brewers have a shot with CC on the mound (twice if they can get it to five), and with Weeks and Hall sitting safely at the bottom of whatever body of water is nearby Philly.
 
OTHER STUFF:
 
A-Rodg Quote of the Day: "Listen, I want to play every game," Rodgers said. "I don't need that, like, 'Oh, you've got to play because Brett (Favre) played 250 in a row.' I don't need that. I have pride in myself. I've played with some serious injuries before, so that's personal pride. I don't need any extra fuel to play."
 
Also: You media fucks, and people wearing #4 jerseys can suck my fucking dick.

No comments: