Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rodgers on NFL Network

Happened to come upon an interview between Aaron Rodgers and Rich Eisen on NFL All Access last night. It was mostly boring, Rodgers droning on, saying all the right things, etc. Then, out of the blue, Eisen asks: "Is that a mullet you have?" Rodgers reply: "Not yet." Love that answer more than anything. Not yet. Meaning that he will at some point have one. This is a great development, I think.


Later, Eisen questioned him on how that wasn't a mullet, and Rodgers explained to him the intricacies of "business in the front, party in the back". Eisen says: "Looks like you got the party in the back part down." Rodgers replies: "I got all kinds of party back there."


The more I hear Rodgers talk about hairstyles and mustaches, the more I love the guy. He is my second favorite person on a sports team right now besides Ryan Braun.
NOTE: I couldn't find a good Rodgers hair picture without Favre in it (and he is dead I hear).

No comments: