Friday, June 6, 2008

Other Illegitimate Thoughts

-Tonight at 10pm CST on NFL Network: Divisional Playoff: Green Bay at Philadelphia (2004)....Um, no thanks, I think I'm washing my hair or something. Fuck. That fucking tape should be destroyed forever along with the Broncos Super Bowl, and last year's NFC Championship among others. I'm too shaken to come up with the rest of my list....and there is a list.

-Derek Fisher has been on Mike and Mike in the Morning or PTI every day for the past two months. Does he even fucking play? How does he have time to do all these interviews? Michael Strahan thinks you are whoring yourself out to the media.

-On the Brewer telecast tonight, the announcers mentioned how Gabe Kapler was playing because Yost said he is "rewarding performance". Which seems to be true except for fucking Rickie Weeks. It's like Yost blacks out during all his at-bats. He is fucking janky. I had a nightmare last night that Sheets got hurt and went out for the year. Then I realized he was starting tonight...Then he pitched pretty well and is fine so whatever.

No comments: