Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An Offer That I Can't Refuse?

I've been on a slight hiatus lately, as I have been busy posting on my other blog (obviously under a nom de plume or two). I realized I have been neglecting my duties here so I decided to scroll through the posts from the last week or so (it seems that some of my posts are coming under scrutiny from the local media). That's when I noticed this. Childish insults aside, I would be honored to take part in a keeper league because it will allow the chance to flex my fantasy muscle in eastern Wisconsin. Before the offer becomes official I just want to alert everyone to my Yahoo! Fantasy Profile. Those trophies speak for themselves. Especially, the dual championships in 2003.

Juice, if you asked me in person my response would have been something like this.

No comments: