Monday, June 23, 2008

Fallen off the wagon

Well, after someone started bitching I figured I better make my lame first appearance. Next time I will try not to let those medical procedures interfere with my blog posting in the future.

There is another exciting set of of co-ed softball games occuring in Detroit Lakes tonight. I will try to improve on my .910 average without looking like the you-tube clip. Tonight will also mark the first time I will be able to drink beer socially since all of my organs decided to randomly explode on me in May 2006. In fact, I was able to drink about 20 Michelob Golden Lights over the weekend. Having a gall stone removed is a beautiful thing. And yes, I am only 27 years old, not 55.

In case you haven't noticed, the Twins are back on the good side of .500 and in hot pursuit of the pale hosers. Nothing like a series against the Brewers to get your record turned around and start a winning streak. With that being said, Peavy will probably pitch a one-hitter against them tonight, giving up only a Carlos Gomez bunt-single.

3 comments:

gotwinkies said...

I am a blogger rookie. My you tube clip did not post.

Juicelaw said...

You are like a born again human being. 20 beers? Have you had a total of 20 beers in the past 2 years?

BTW, Michelob Golden Light is fucking disgusting.

gotwinkies said...

I can't believe you don't like Mich Golden? It is like nectar of the gods (if you believe in him/them).

You guys really are for everything Milwaukee/Wisconsin.