Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just Another Weekend

-Spent last night accidentally getting super hammered at two of my wife's family weddings. In the first five minutes I was at the big one, I saw no fewer than 20 people that I hadn't seen since high school graduation, which would make about 20 that I never particularly cared to see either. I did run into one friend of mine who I hadn't talked to in a few years, so that was alright I guess. Typical hometown wedding, with the same people you would see in the local tavern on any night of the week. The hoochies and the fucktards chasing them. Always makes me feel good that my life is normal in comparison. The night ended with a $30 cab ride which is fucking fascist.

-Stroked a 55 in my second golf round of the year. I am not a particularly good golfer.

-Prince Fielder can hit a ball really, really far.

No comments: