Thursday, June 19, 2008

Almost blew one

The last 20 minutes of work have resulted in zero productivity for me. I can't believe the Brewers almost lost that one today, jesus. I also can't believe all the ass clowns on the JSOnline blogs bitching about OMG I can't believe they took out Dave Bush in the 9th. Um, because we were up 8-1? And we were throwing in a nobody named Dillard? That's a fairly standard move for a guy that has over 100 pitches thrown in a game and got roughed up a bit the inning before. Plus it's safe to say with Bush's track mark before this, the opportunity to have a game he's pitching busted wide open in just one inning is as good with him pitching or our shitty bullpen. Nevertheless, nicely done Torres, I think that crazy bastard has finally grown on me enough to trust him, of course when that usually happens our players have a tendency to implode

No comments: