Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm Never Drinking Again...


I pretty much feel like I'm going to die. I just finished driving back from the place I passed out last night, and I nearly had to pull over on the interstate to vomit. Plus, I would say there is a pretty decent chance that I am still drunk. Weird night last night. About 10 p.m. I was sitting on a couch, getting full from drinking much of my Sam Adam's winter variety pack, with a small buzz, trying to stay awake, and seriously considering going home at 12:01. Then they put the baby to bed and started to play some party game thing, which was actually kind of fun. Then we busted out The Andre and it was all downhill from there. I ended up putting down about a bottle and a half of The Andre and was fucking WASTED. Anyway, the whole point of this lame ass story isn't about how drunk I was, it is that I am sick as fuck, and will never drink again. (Until my next excuse).

1 comment:

gotwinkies said...

That's weird, I had a very similar night in that I drank over a bottle of Martini and Rossi by myself and feel like shit today.