Sunday, January 4, 2009

Why Not? My 2009 Predictions

  • Sports Bottle goes to Vegas
  • Sports Bottle loses money
  • Richard comes to Green Bay to watch the draft with the rest of the geeks
  • I go too
  • We both get drunk
  • Richard's dad buys $300 worth of worthless Packer trinkets and bumper stickers
  • I will be the 9th overall pick, show up to camp, break my spine on day one, collect around $20 mil in guaranteed money.
  • UNC doesn't win the NCAA title
  • Neither does Wisconsin
  • The Brewers make no further major roster changes
  • Finish around .500
  • Bucks make the playoffs
  • Get swept in first round by Celtics
  • Braun flirts with a 40/40 season
  • Fielder flirts with 440 lbs.
  • Fielder is traded
  • Weeks starts about 20 games all season
  • Ken Macha doesn't have any daughters for Weeks to have naked pictures of
  • Turnbow's ERA will be 8.90 in Texas
  • CC will blow out his elbow in May (karma!)
  • Pack will sign someone in free agency this year
  • Pack will be back in the playoffs next year
  • UW will finish 7-5 and miss out on Juice's Dream NCAA D-I Football Get Together presented by Cockring Emporium.
  • Ricky doesn't quit OJSFA
  • Ricky doesn't quit his bitching.
  • I get drunk at Mark's wedding
  • I get drunk at Schmock's wedding
  • I get drunk at Oktoberfest
  • I get drunk at Shit in my eye
  • I don't get drunk very many other times

No comments: