Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Great New Year

First and foremost, nothing makes my day more than a random Mrs. Juice quote. Most of them are funny/ridiculous (i.e. Bernie Brewer being a bear or her trying to figure out what Heywood Jablomee means) but I have to say her analogy was right on.

Few 2009 predictions -

  1. Packers 4th round draft pick (if they have one) will be much better and more productive than their 9th pick in the draft. They might as well trade the 9th pick for someone's 6th round pick
  2. I will make the playoffs in our play for nothing NBA fantasy league but lose in the first round of the playoffs, probably to Schmock.
  3. I will continue to enjoy Nascar as driver's begin to drive their personal vehicles.
  4. Tiger Woods will not win a major.
  5. Tiger Woods' wife will leave him for me.
  6. Bucks will win the NBA Championship
  7. Just kidding
  8. NBA finals will be a rematch of last year. Eastern Conference Final will be great between the Celts and Cavs.
  9. Celts repeat
  10. Brewers missed their chance and drop back to mediocrity. But I think they'll tease the Wild Card until early September.
  11. Badgers lose to Penn St (I'm watching right now).
  12. Ricky gets engaged.
  13. To Don.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

No comments: