Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cool and Not Cool


I am starting a bi-annual post (or however often I feel like doing it) entitled "Cool" and "Not Cool" to recap current events.
Cool
- showing up half-naked for a singing audition to ensure that you will make it to the next round
Not Cool
- acting like you're hot shit and popping off to the new hot judge
Cool
- Creighton winning in OT last night in what was likely a very exciting, intense game
Not Cool
- not listening to the game so you can spend some "quality" time with your wife to catch up on American idol (ALso Not Cool are Creighton's 4 losses on the year, 3 by a combined total of 5 points)
Cool
- taking second place in the OJSFA and winning 100 bones
Not Cool
- having the league manager (who won 3 times as much money I may add) hold your funds hostage so he can earn interest income off of them
Cool
- winning 0ver 150 clams in fake sports league after only paying 60 for entry fees
Not Cool
- using your winnings to buy your wife an IPOD (but I love her so I'm going to)
Cool
- The University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux sweeping the UM Golden Gophers in college hockey
Not Cool
- Acting like you understand and follow hockey, just so you can say you root for your home state team (where I was born, not where I live now)
Cool
- only having like 3 appointments all week (and getting paid the same)
Not Cool
- only having like 3 appointments all week (and not generating any cash for "The Firm")
Cool
- Tim Tebow helping out with things around the world
Not Cool
- Announcers proclaiming that he is the second coming of mine and Sport's Bottles Christ
That's all for now. Feel free to expand (as I'm sure you all will).

3 comments:

Juicelaw said...

I would just like to point out that Bikini Girl is ridiculously hot. But she wasn't much of a singer at all. But that body got her some well deserved attention. The picture does her no justice. And yes, I was watching American Idol last night too.

Ricky said...

This post....not cool

gotwinkies said...

I knew that was coming. Thanks Ricardo.