Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tennis Anyone?


I am actually mildly interested in watching Roger Federer v. Andy Roddick this morning. So interested that I've already watched like 5 minutes of it, and now I am sitting on my patio and I can almost hear it in the background. Eventually I might even go inside and watch the ending. I know Roddick was somehow up 1 set to nothing. I'm led to believe this would be a gigantic upset. I truthfully haven't watched any Wimbledon since I was in high school and it would be on during the day in the summer, and gave me something to do when I wasn't playing Tecmo Bowl. Tennis is actually not that bad. At least I can understand what is happening.


Brewers crushed yesterday because I didn't watch. When I watch today, they will lose.


I got sucked into "Crimson Tide" last night. What a great fucking movie.
Oh, and a NFL QB from Mississippi was found shot to death. And it wasn't who I had hoped. I'm not even going to begin to list how many things were wrong with that statement. Thoughts to the family.

1 comment:

Seymour said...

that was a cool ending to the wimbledon match...