Friday, July 3, 2009

In Other News

In a failed attempt to bring relevance to the WNBA, Diana Taurasi was arrested for a DUI yesterday. I can only imagine her thought process as she pounded her 4th hard lemonade, threw the bottle across the parking lot and jumped into her car. Probably something along the lines of, this'll show that boys club that female athletes can be just as retarded. Of course I have no idea what WNBA salaries are, she just may not have been able to afford the cab ride, then all is forgiven.

So I've moved again, still in the same city, the biggest exciting new change? Satellite bitches! I now get FSWisconsin, which means Brewers games, in my home, on my TV. The first game I got to see from the comfort of my couch? The Derrek Lee beatdown last night. The Ginger was just serving up meaty fastballs over the plate and when Chris Smith was pitching to Lee, you could tell Lee wasn't going to swing at anything that wasn't a home run. Smith had two pitches that inning, ball or fastball down the middle. Good job guys

No comments: