Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Anti-Plumber

I totally took a gigantic shit at work and plugged the toilet in the men's bathroom. I made the effort to look for the plunger, but one did not exist. So I left it plugged rather than bring attention to my impressively dense feces. About four hours later, I heard my boss checking to make sure there was nobody in the women's bathroom because HE had to shit, and didn't want to risk an overflow. A few minutes later he walked by with the plunger.

The awesome part is that he totally knows it was either him or me because we are the only two men here today. And I know he always takes a morning shit too. So he might think it was him. Or he hates me. Either way, I didn't have to plunge.

You may ask yourself, what does this have to do at least tangentially with sports? My shit reminded me of the combined line score through 5 innings of the great Soup/McClung combo so far: 5 IP, 9 H, 7ER, 3 BB, 6K, 2 HR. Fucking losers. It is 7-7 after 5.

3 comments:

Juicelaw said...

Holy Brandon Moss

Bear said...

To add relevance to your story, today I went into the stall at work and it wasn't plugged, there was no toilet paper in the toilet, but there was one long skinny log floating in the bowl. As I flushed it down I pondered, how could this have happened? Was there a secret bidet in the bathroom that I was unaware of? One of life's great mysteries...

gotwinkies said...

That was piss your pants funny right there.