Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chris Duncan is the most awkward professional baseball player ever...

Seriously, it's like watching me play baseball, this guy has zero coordination. Also Yadier Molina looks like he's just a fucking asshole. There's just something about him, who knows, he might be the nicest guy in the world, but he just gives me that premonition. Here he is laughing at a baby falling down a flight of stairs.

But enough trash talking, the Crew narrowly avoided a 3rd bases loaded, inning ending strikeout tonight when my boy Prince hustled his huge ass down the line and get an infield hit for the game winning RBI. Hoffman pitched the bases loaded and then Gamel damn near gave me a heart attack when Molina sliced that ball down third, but Mat fielded it perfectly and strolled over to third for the win. We needed this one big time, if we can get a W tomorrow we'll be back to tied for the NL Central lead.

I have complete and utter confidence that Manny Parra has figured it out from his 4 starts down in Nashville.

Oh yea, almost forgot, Shaq is obsessed with your mom comebacks. He's truly a man after my own heart.

No comments: