Friday, July 10, 2009

Shameless Tebow-isms

I've decided that I'm starting a new feature called: Shameless Tebow-isms. Whenever I accidentally run across one, I will post it here, and then we can collectively roll our eyes, and help whomever said it wipe the mess from their face.

From ESPN.com:

"How can the fiercest competitor in college football have the most compassion? Mr. Tebow is far from ordinary."-- Ivan Maisel

"Year After and the sense of entitlement that pervades the locker room like a staph infection. Gators, have no fear. Dr. Tebow will see you now."-- Ivan Maisel

"Great players can be found at the intersection of Talent and Passion. But that is an incomplete address for the Florida quarterback."-- Ivan Maisel

"Through his family's evangelism, Tebow has seen the Third World. Through his own outreach, he speaks at prisons in Central Florida. He visits local hospitals." -- Ivan Maisel

"Tebow has all the traits football prizes: toughness, competitiveness, desire. None of them is first on his list."--Ivan Maisel

""I don't really think about normal," Tebow said. "I think normal is something I never wanted to be." There was never any danger of that. No danger at all."-- Ivan Maisel

Fuckin' A

2 comments:

Bear said...

"My only goal in life is to jizz all over Tim Tebow's chest"-- Ivan Maisel

Seymour said...

"When I die I hope I lived a life good enough to sit at the side of my Lord and Savior in heaven (Tim Tebow)" -- Ivan Maisel