Friday, August 8, 2008

We Have Problem

I wanted to get past this fucking Favre thing, but I'm having a problem.  See, the receptionist in my office is a very loud and opinionated person, and of course she has been doing nothing but talking shit about the Packers front office, and being all pissed about Favre being gone and "how they treated him".  She has been attempting to engage me in a debate about it because she knows it pisses me off.  I've told her calmly to fucking stop it because I don't want to say something I will regret, and either a)cause a rift in the office or b) get my ass fired.  But she seriously won't fucking let it go, and she won't fucking stop bothering me about it.  And to top it off, she is one of my bosses wives so I can't just toss a cup of hot coffee in her face.  To be continued????????

3 comments:

gotwinkies said...

HAAAAAAAAAAA.

Funny shit.

You know, the front office did treat him pretty shitty. THey should know that they have to plan their draft around his indecision.

Seriously though, I will be rooting for him in NY.

The Sports Bottle said...

is she hot?

Juicelaw said...

No