Friday, August 22, 2008

VICTORY



Just when I had given up and concluded that my boss was a tight, greedy, prick (which he still is), he walked into my office this moring and said "You will be getting a raise next month." (if you ask someone else who posts on this blog, they will tell you that I had to ask for a "review" and in turn prep for it, and do lots of bullshitting and sexual favors to even have a chance at getting this raise).

With that being said, he did not say how much. Stay tuned for some random office violence in rural MN if it turns out to be less than $20 per paycheck.

The good news, I will now likely be able to pay for my fantasy football entry fee. Even though I have a relatively shitty team and I will basically be handing over money to you bastards.

And of course, after this suprise announcement from my boss, I have had a really shitty day and have only had about 1 hour of billable time. Which is ok, because I can easily make some shit up and screw over some client. That was a joke.

1 comment:

Bear said...

Your parents hate what you've become