Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pat the Shat

I have Pat Burrell on my fake baseball team.  Last night, he went 0 for 7, with 10 left on base.  Pat, I'm trying to hold onto a playoff spot, and win some money you fuck.
 
-The Crew looked pretty fucking fantastic last night.  Imagine what they would have done if they had been better than 5 for 20 with RISP.  20 at bats is alot.
 
-The Cubs might never lose again.
 
-Bear, I wipe my ass with your shitty trade proposal.  Of course, last year I could have traded you Reggie Bush for a then injured Brian Westbrook, who is looking pretty good right now.  So if McGahee goes for 2,000 and 20 TDs this year, you know who to thank.

2 comments:

Bear said...

Well I guess it's my fault for adding in the player that scored 120 more points than the second highest scoring player in the league last year

Juicelaw said...

I will suck your dick if Brady throws 50 TDs again. The NFL has been around for what, 89 years? And it has happened exactly one time. I'll take my chances.