Monday, August 11, 2008

Near Death Experience

I suppose Bear and BMac (because nobody else reads this bullshit) might be wondering why it took me so long to post something today.  Well, it wasn't because I was busy at work, that is for fucking sure.  No, it was because my head nearly exploded at about 7:30 this morning.  It was inexplicable.  I woke up, drove to work and was fine.  I got to work and sneezed.  About a minute later I had mind bending pain behind my left eye.  It hurt to do everything.  I certainly couldn't work.  Luckily, my parents live about a mile from my office, so I went over there, passed out for about an hour, and woke up feeling fine.  It was bizarre to say the least.  I just hope whatever is growing in my brain doesn't cause me pain this weekend so I can draft a legendary fantasy football team and drink until I puke.

1 comment:

gotwinkies said...

Yeah, that really sounds like a near death experience.

Ass.