Tuesday, August 12, 2008

He Who Shall Not Be Named

I am straight up stealing this reference from a local radio station.  From now on there is a moratorium on saying His name.  And you know very well whom I speak of.
 
Something I am going to try to do for the rest of the season (which his fucking impossible, and which I will randomly stop in about a week), is to count the number of times He is mentioned during a Packer game.  I didn't think of it until halftime last night, but my friends at ESPN made 70(!!!!) references to Him between 8:40 CST and 10:15 CST.
 
Onto the game (in patented bullet-point form!, trademark pending):
 
- The Jones TD was awesome.
- A- Rodg looked very competent, which would make him at least the second best QB in the division (behind Kitna).
- The O-line looked fucking terrible.
- The half a starting D looked pretty good.
- Ocho Cinco is batshit crazy.  Did you SEE that fucking interview he gave during the game?  "I am going to show all my Dade County"?!?!?!  What the fuck?  Then Suzy basically said "What the fuck?" and he says "Watch some old tape of the Hurricanes in the early 90's."  This means he is going to hang out with Luther Campbell, do mountains of coke, rape chicks, do steroids, wear an awesome neck roll, and wear a short jersey.  God, if you exist, I hope that all comes to pass.

No comments: