Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Total Collapse


Not only did I suck it up in our final softball night of the year, but the Twins had a complete meltdown. They were ahead 6-0 against the fucking Mariners of all people and proceeded to get destroyed 11-6.
To make matters worse I had an annual "review" at work yesterday (which I had to request) and my selfish prick boss said he would "think" about giving me a raise, then proceeded to tell me I needed to "get my numbers up" (make more money). I guess that 100,000 in my first year wasn't enough. I love seeing him pull in the parking lot with his 2007 Thunderbird, something to make him feel better about his small penis, either that or it is a tool for him to pick up 16 year old boys that are jogging down on the beach.
The latest rumor I heard was a 3rd round pick and Gus Ferrote's corpse (a crappy veteran in case the Pack's crappy rookies don't work out) for Favre, which would be about the same as the Vikings lighting a steamy pile of shit on the Packer's porch, ringing the doorbell and hiding. In my opinion, the Vikes need to step up and offer at least a 2nd rounder and Ferrote's corpse (more likely is a 1st rounder). They need to do something so we are not stuck with Tavaras (sp?) Jackson, a homeless man's version of Steve McNair. With that being said, I still don't think the Pack will trade Favre to Minny, unless Minny offers a Herschel Walker type package again (some insane amount of draft picks). Which by the way, crippled the Vikings for at least 10 years and was probably the worst trade of all time.

2 comments:

Juicelaw said...

Its a damn good thing you are writing under a nickname....That and the fact that they don't have the Interwebs where you work (or your boss doesn't know how to use it).

Juicelaw said...

Either way I guess.