Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sorry, We Don't Want Your $30

The wife an I attempted to go see "The Dark Knight" last night. We had to sidestep the large piles of semen all over the sidewalk outside of the theater, as people who exited weren't able to contain themselves over how good it was. Problem is we only got there 40 fucking minutes early. Which I guess wasn't enough. We were informed when we arrived that the two nerds in front of us got the last two tickets. Nothing sucks as much in this age of $9.00 gas, to drive 8 miles to the theatre to be told to go fuck myself, and be told that we could enjoy Mamma Mia! I don't think I've been more pissed to have someone tell me they would not accept my $30. I'm rather convinced the movie wouldn't have been sold out (I guess all 12 showings yesterday were sold out) had that gay cowboy dude not died "tragically" (didn't he fucking kill himself with a toxic mix of pills?) Anyway, I still want to see it. The last one was fantastic. I had to go with plan B last night which consisted of a 20 oz. Mocha Frappe and watching Saw II (STARRING DONNIE FUCKING WAHLBERG!!!, not Marky Mark Wahlberg who is actually a pretty good actor, but fucking DONNIE!!! who I didn't even know acted).

No comments: