Thursday, July 10, 2008

I guess there is one decent guy on earth named Bush




Bush (W, 5-8) 8.0 IP, 3H, 1R, 0ER, 0BB, 13K




Are you fucking kidding me? When did Dave Bush kill Nolan Ryan and take his soul? I really don't have a whole lot more to say, but holy shit.




Corey Hart is going to the all-star game. Good. He deserves it more than that asshole Soriano.




I heard a funny rumor today: J.J. Hardy for A.J. Burnett. You can never have enough pitching. The Brewers have a SS in AA that might be able to play right now in Alcides Escobar. A.J. Brunett really isn't that great. He strikes out alot of guys, but his ERA is around 5, and I believe he has a history of injuries. He would be at best our #3 guy, and is making 13 mil this year. J.J. is a great fielder, probably just average at the plate (although he is very streaky, and can go on a ridiculous streak like he is on right now). But the Crew owns him for quite a while yet, and although he will get paid in arbitration, I dunno how much he will actually get. Tough decision I guess, even though it might not be true. This is at least the second Hardy rumor I've heard in a month, so I would bet there is at least a chance they are shopping him while he is hot.




Matt Jones is on coke? You don't fucking say? Tall white guys with long hair NEVER end up in their cars cutting cocaine with a credit card.




Richie Sexson got cut. He used to be really good for the Brewers. (Roids?) Bear will be lobbying for him to replace Prince.


Finally I heard this on the radio today. It will never get old. "Andrew Bo-GOT" and "Wayne Summers"







Did you hear about that asshole 'Husker fan that put out the fake story about the Oklahoma QB's selling coke, and a bunch of Texas news people ran with it? Fucking stupid Husker fan. I had to put up with your shit for 3 fucking glorious years. You and your missing teeth are the only thing I don't miss about living in Omaha. That and not getting to watch every Brewer game and having to sit in a bar to watch every Packer/Badger game. But mostly, Husker Nation and Big 12 country was about the most annoying shit ever. So delusional, such a sense of entitlement, since Dr. Tom Osborn was pulling murderers and rapists off the street to "give them an education", and winning a shitload of national titles, you HAVEN'T BEEN ANY FUCKING GOOD SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.


Seriously, this is what I dealt with on a daily basis.

2 comments:

Bear said...

Bush is notorious for this, don't get me wrong, I've always been a fan of his, with obviously mediocre expectations, but he pulls this game a lot. Plus this year he's retarded good at home and just dreadful away. Get ready for the first starting pitcher home/away platoon I've heard of.

gotwinkies said...

Like you didn't like sitting in bars on Sunday afternoons with strange, depressed Husker fans while trying to watch the Pack game.